RULES AND REGULATION OF THE SADHANA MEMORIAL SCHOOL OF NURSING
- Students must comply with rules and regulation
- All the students are required to attend their classes from the very beginning of the session. students should be punctual and not miss the classes without genuine reason.
- Vacation will be granted by school as per regulation of West Bengal Nursing Council. Each students is responsible to pay all the monthly fees, examination fees, Mark sheet Verification fees from Board of H. S. Council and other dues in time.
- Any student having sickness while on leave must inform the school as early as possible.
- Any sickness in the hospital or in the hostel must be reported to the teachers and to the warden also,
- Students are not allowed to meet any visitor in the hospital or in the school except visiting hours.
- No mobile phone allowed during the classes or during in clinical area, Involution of this Instruction may be punishable
- No sick student is allowed to stay in the room without permission
- Each student is responsible to maintenance the cleanliness of there own room.
- Each student is responsible for the maintenance of classroom and the laboratory equipments used by them.
- Students should participate and take initiative in extra - curriculum activities and other professional and social activities organized by the school
- The students would have to come for class in the prescribed uniform
- Students must take their Food at Hostel at Dining hall, taking food at Room is punishable